Coupon Sharing

lydiak

Coupon Sharing

Postby lydiak » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:04 am

Hi there! I moved in a few weeks ago and noticed that most of the coupons that get deposited into my building are untouched and end up in the trash! :shock:

Fortunately, I have experience clipping, using and sharing coupons. I plan to sort the coupons that I don't need for myself and then share with my neighbors via a plastic baggy I can pin to our bulletin board near our laundry room so that all the residents in my area can enjoy! :D

If you would be willing, I would very much appreciate the extra coupons that you and your building neighbors don't use or need! I would also be happy to help show you how to use coupons to save money on your groceries and household items. It's really fun once you know what you're doing! We can meet and share a coffee at the Resident Life Center. :)

-Lydia
Stinchcomb Dr 500 block
Rover sitter and doggy daycare provider! Contact me for $20 off your first booking.
Diego

Re: Coupon Sharing

Postby Diego » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Hi Lydia, I moved to the community two days ago. I have some change-of-address coupons I could share. I would also be interested in learning more. What's the best way to contact you? Best, Diego.
rob232

Postby rob232 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:55 am

Hii.. So if you are looking for some coupons so i can tell you to use these amazing discounts using the GeekBuying coupons 2018 which can give you 60 to 70% off on the products you buy. I usually shop from here for my science project supplies.
webtechcoupons

Postby webtechcoupons » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:03 am

There are some intriguing due dates in this article yet I don't know whether I see every one of them focus to heart. There is some legitimacy however I will grab hold feeling till I investigate it further. Great Hostgator coupon code article , thanks and we might want more!

Return to “Feedback”