Studio available

osamasajid

Studio available

Postby osamasajid » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:41 am

I have a studio apartment (plan F) available for sublease at University Village. The lease is till July 2019, and the rent is $630. The water, trash, and heating is $92. This makes the total payable rent including the said utilities $722 per month. Electricity and internet is separate. Just to give you an idea, my electricity bill for this apartment has been in the range of $15 to $30 per month. The apartment is at ground floor, thus making it energy efficient. There is an additional $200 yearly resident life fee which covers swimming pool, gym, and study center. The sublease application fee is $99, and security deposit which will be returned at the end of sublease period is $300. University Village residents have access to: a 24/7 gym, swimming pool, tanning, Wi-Fi center with printing capability, and big red shuttle buses that transport residents to and from campus as ell as to Kroger and Target. Social events include scheduled tailgate parties for OSU football; movie nights; and ski trips. If you are interested, please text me at 6148155106 or email at sajid.10@osu.edu

Cat and Dog friendly
Air Conditioning / Heating
Electric Stove / Oven
Shuttle Bus to the Ohio State University campus
New Resident Life Center
Swimming Pool
Gym
Tanning Booths
Printing

Return to “Sublease Available”