Discount~~~sublease 1 fully furnished bedroom in our 3BDR apartment in UV.

Jane

Discount~~~sublease 1 fully furnished bedroom in our 3BDR apartment in UV.

Postby Jane » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Date of Availability - from May 2018 to July 2018
Single bedroom available in a 3 bedroom apartment in University Village. 2 other guys are living here. Rent is $300/mo{Negotiable}.
Utilities in the apartment(free): Oven + Cooking stove, Large size fridge, Microwave, Air Conditioner (in all 3 rooms and the living room). The room is also furnished and it has a chair, study table, lamp, bed frame, mattress. The living room has 2 tables, 4 chairs,1 sofa and some additional utilities which were NOT provided by UV.
Amenities: UV is a quite famous and the safest residential area for students. Check the website (http://universityvillage.com/). UV has a swimming pool, fitness center. UV has a free shuttle which runs every 20mins to campus. The bus stop is right in front of the apartment. COTA bus stop, few shops, and restaurants are 5 mins walk. UV has buses running for Kroger (grocery shop) from 4 to 9PM every 30 mins every day, and to Target on weekend as well.parking lots behind buildings.

Contact me if interested.my email is fafuylj@gmail.com. I can share further details/negotiation that you would like to have.

Return to “Sublease Available”