One-bedroom Sublease (Apr or May ~ July 25) $699

rbjinpa

One-bedroom Sublease (Apr or May ~ July 25) $699

Postby rbjinpa » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:32 am

Hello. I am looking for a new tenant who will sublease my apartment at University Village. It is nearby Ohio State University (5 minutes drive)

I am moving out because I found a new roommate in another apartment. The sublease will be from April to July 25th. Or May to July 25th

The rooms are furnished with my bed, TV, closets, refrigerator, burners, oven, and kitchen utensils.

I lived in a one bed one bath apartment. The full rent with utility and insurance is 699 (Originally, I was paying 902). Only electricity and internet are separate.

The place is spacious and nice. It is at the top floor and no noise problem. And the place is very warm, and maintenance is good.

Neighborhood is very safe. There is a shuttle to the Ohio State University, so can use it for free. Also, there is free shuttle to the nearest Kroger.

If you are interested in, please send me an email, or text me.
(641) 371 3017
mike.minsu.ko@gmail.com

The contract will be processed officially with the leasing office. It is a safe way for the transaction.

[For payment, you will pay it to the leasing office directly] (No cashier's check because it is subject to scams)

Return to “Sublease Available”