cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof
laundry on site
no private bath
Single bedroom available in a 3 bedroom apartment in University Village. 2 other guys are living here, and they prefer that the next tenant also be male. Rent is $440/mo. paid through University Village (you can set up payment online or do so at the leasing office).
- $99 application fee
- $50 for the security deposit (paid to me, because the leasing office already has what I paid).
- Rent is paid through the rest of October, next month's rent is due on the first of November.
- desk and chair provided in room
- aid conditioning and heating
- private room, shared living space, kitchen, and bathroom
- recreational facilities available at no cost, I already paid the $200 for it. There is a pool, exercise rooms, and a student living center.
- free shuttles to OSU campus that run every 20 minutes. It's about 15 minutes from the very first stop in University Village to campus.
- parking lots behind buildings
- grocery store, gas station, other food within walking distance
If you are interested, please contact me as soon as you can. Remember, you will get the first 2 weeks rent free if you move in now!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests