1 Male Roommate Needed for 3 Bedroom Apartment August 2018-July 2019 (LEASE ALREADY SIGNED)

andrewfoster8426

1 Male Roommate Needed for 3 Bedroom Apartment August 2018-July 2019 (LEASE ALREADY SIGNED)

Postby andrewfoster8426 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:22 pm

I will not be able to return to Columbus next year so my roommates and I are currently looking for one person to sublease my lease for the year (August 2018 - July 2019). OUR LEASE IS ALREADY SIGNED AND WE ALREADY HAVE AN APARTMENT FOR NEXT YEAR, so no need to worry about getting a place. While our exact apartment hasn't been given to us, we requested to live on the third (top) floor, near a bus stop, in a building with laundry facilities and close to Olentangy River Road; we we're also told that since we got our lease approved so early that we "have a very good chance" at getting everything we requested.
Rent will be ~$460 a month and some extra utilities will be needed so total monthly payments will be about $500, of course this will be all agreed upon and worked out before move in.
My two roommates are both very relaxed and understanding and I haven't had any issues with them all year. I'm very upset I won't be able to live with them next year however I need to transfer to another school.
My name is Andrew Foster, please contact me via my email andrewfoster8426@gmail.com
If you have any questions or have an inquiry please let me know! Thank you!

Return to “Roommates Needed”