One Roomate Needed for the Furnished Two Bedroom apt. 2018-2019. Lease can start from July.

katycao

One Roomate Needed for the Furnished Two Bedroom apt. 2018-2019. Lease can start from July.

Postby katycao » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:09 am

Hi,
I am looking for a new roommate for 2018-2019 (Female preferred). My current roommate graduates in May and her lease ends in the end of June. I am a female Phd. student in Social Work.I am easy going and lead a balanced life.Time of leasing can be flexible. The apt. has all the needed furniture. We will not charge any additional fee for the furniture in the common area (1 sofa,3 tables,4 chairs, I shelf, one Microwave and kitchen utensils). You can pay my current roommate a courtesy fee for her bed, desk, and the shelf in her room if you want them. No pressure for sure. You will have access to the Gym 24/7 and free printing in the study area in UV residence life center. Shuttle runs every 20 min. to campus on weekdays. Various shopping trips and activities are organized regularly by UV. The lease is renewable. If you are interested, please contact me at katycao99@gmail.com.

Return to “Roommates Needed”